Make sure that you are using the correct Google account on the Google Play Store.
This FAQ only answers the question for Android phones. For issues with your active subscription, don't hesitate to contact us.
Please check the following first: are you using the correct Google account on the Google Play Store?
If the answer is no, please find the Google account that was used to purchase the subscription and add it to your phone and to the Google Play Store. The Envision AI subscription can be only used if the Envision AI app is installed on a device which uses the Google account associated with the subscription.
1) Uninstall the Envision app;
2) Remove all the Google accounts from the your device settings, except the one you used to buy the subscription;
3) Log in to the Google Play Store with the Google account used to buy the subscription (it should be automatic, as it's now the only account);
4) Download Envision AI again;
5) Log in to the app - you should now be able to use your subscription!
6) If possible, only keep one Google account on your phone to prevent this problem from occurring again, otherwise feel free to add back your other Google accounts, in most cases it won't cause any further issue, but if it does, you can let us know.
Let us explain: your Envision AI subscription is tied to a Google account - the same Google account that you used to buy your subscription on the Google Play Store. The Envision AI app checks if the account that currently shows up in the Google Play Store is the same as the one used for the purchase, if it's not, it won't find any active subscription for the Envision AI app.
If you are still experiencing this issue, please reach out to email@example.com.