How to Unsubscribe from Our Services
The following steps concern Android users:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store .
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Tap Menu Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription and follow the instructions.
If you have a subscription with an app and the app gets removed from Google Play, your future subscription will be canceled. Your past subscriptions will not be refunded. When you cancel a subscription you’ll still be able to use your subscription for the time you’ve already paid.
Check out this Google Support link for further assistance: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7018481?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en
The following steps concern iOS users:
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions. (If you don't see "Subscriptions," tap "iTunes & App Store" instead. Then tap your Apple ID, tap View Apple ID, sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions, and tap Subscriptions.)
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
- If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.
If you do not see the subscription you are looking for, check why this could be happening (i.e. subscription with another Apple ID) or contact Apple Support.
Check out this Apple Support link for further assistance: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
The following steps concern users who subscribed through our website:
These steps only concern users who subscribed through our website. Thus, if you have subscribed through another platform such as the App Store or Google Play Store, you cannot unsubscribe from the website. You must unsubscribe from the platform you originally subscribed from.
- Go to https://www.letsenvision.com/account
- Tap on Manage Subscriptions
- Tap on Cancel Plan