We created this policy to give you a head start on understanding our information collection and use practices. It is important that you read this document for the full explanation of our privacy practices.
We receive information that:
◦ you allow us to collect when you use certain Envision features
◦ we get from seeing how you use Envision
◦ we get from communicating with you
We use this information to:
◦ provide Envision features and services to you
◦ manage and improve the Envision website, app and services
◦ analyze how you use Envision
◦ provide you with information
◦ diagnose technical problems and maintain security
◦ provide you with marketing that is relevant to you
We share this information with:
◦ business partners, which may include advertising partners
◦ businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that Envision is part of, or that become part of the same group
◦ outside parties to comply with the law and legal obligation
We store information:
◦ primarily in the Europe, but may also use other locations around the world
Effective date: September 22, 2013.
Welcome to Envision ("Envision," "we," "us" or "our"). Envision provides an fast and accurate image recognition utility. After an image is taken, using the built in camera capture feature, it then defines the image for the user.
◦ Our Policy applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the Service ("Users").
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following types of information.
Information you provide us directly:
Communications between you and Envision. For example, we may send you Service-related emails (e.g., changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of Service-related emails.
We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
Cookies and similar technologies:
Log file information:
Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access (i.e., visit) a web page or app. It can also be provided when the content of the web page or app is downloaded to your browser or device.
When you use our Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may also collect similar information from emails sent to our Users which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our Service, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more "device identifiers." Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device's operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by Envision.
A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third party partner about how you browse and use the Service and may help us or others provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some features of the Service may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
Metadata is usually technical data that is associated with User Content. For example, Metadata can describe how, when and by whom a piece of User Content was collected and how that content is formatted.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
develop and test new products and features
monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
diagnose or fix technology problems
automatically update the Envision application on your device
provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing
3. SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not rent or sell your private contact information, such as username, user ID, device ID, email address, etc. to third parties outside CamFind (or the group of companies of which CamFind is a part) without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
Parties with whom we may share your information:
We may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data (such as usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.), with organizations that help us provide the Service to you ("Service Providers"). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
We may also share certain information such as cookie data with third-party advertising partners. This information would allow third-party ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
We may license the image data to outside companies or organizations for their internal use only. No user IDs or any other personally identifying metadata will ever be attached along with the images.
We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
What happens in the event of a change of control:
Instances where we may be required to share your information:
Envision will disclose your information where required to do so by law or by judicial process or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to:
comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement
protect the security or integrity of our Service
exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Envision, our Users or others
4. HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Storage and Processing:
The images taken by you are stored indefinitely.
Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which Envision, a company in the same group of companies as Envision or Service Providers maintain facilities.
Envision may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, please note that we may transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
Please do your part to help us. You are responsible for maintaining the control access to emails between you and Envision, at all times. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
5. YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
How long we keep your User Content:
Following termination or deactivation of your account, Envision may retain information and User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes.
If you have any questions about termination or deactivation of your account, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
Envision does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to use the Service. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
7. OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
Our service employs a proprietary technology that utilizes both computer vision and crowdsourcing.
9. HOW TO CONTACT US
Effective date: September 22nd, 2017
1. You must be at least 13 years old to use the Service.
2. You may not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content via the Service.
3. You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other Service users.
4. OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY SET OUT IN THESE TERMS OR ADDITIONAL TERMS, NEITHER IMAGE SEARCHER NOR ITS SUPPLIERS OR DISTRIBUTORS MAKE ANY SPECIFIC PROMISES ABOUT THE SERVICES. FOR EXAMPLE, WE DON’T MAKE ANY COMMITMENTS ABOUT THE CONTENT WITHIN THE SERVICES, THE SPECIFIC FUNCTION OF THE SERVICES, OR THEIR RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, OR ABILITY TO MEET YOUR NEEDS. WE PROVIDE THE SERVICES “AS IS”.
5. SOME JURISDICTIONS PROVIDE FOR CERTAIN WARRANTIES, LIKE THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXCLUDE ALL WARRANTIES.
6. You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Service, including, without limitation, your or any other person's credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
7. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Service and your Content (defined below), including but not limited to, copyright laws.
8. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials (collectively, "Content") that you submit, post or display on or via the Service.
9. You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Service or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or Envision.
10. You must not create or submit unwanted email, comments, likes or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (a/k/a "spam") to any Service users.
11. You must not use domain names or web URLs in your username without prior written consent from Envision.
12. You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any Service page is rendered or displayed in a user's browser or device.
13. You must not create accounts with the Service through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
1. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service or your access to the Service for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you. If we terminate your access to the Service or you use the form detailed above to deactivate your account, your photos, and all other data will no longer be accessible through your account but those materials and data may persist and appear within the Service (e.g., if your Content has been reshared by others).
4. We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
5. We reserve the right to remove any images from our databases for any reason. For example, if any images violate our policies or have explicit content.
6. We reserve the right to have a royalty free use of any of the images taken.
8. You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of the Service, whether online or offline. You agree that Envision is not responsible or liable for the conduct of any user. Envision reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor or become involved in disputes between you and other users. Exercise common sense and your best judgment when interacting with others, including when you submit or post Content or any personal or other information.
9. There may be links from the Service, or from communications you receive from the Service, to third-party web sites or features. There may also be links to third-party web sites or features in images or comments within the Service. The Service also includes third-party content that we do not control, maintain or endorse. Functionality on the Service may also permit interactions between the Service and a third-party web site or feature, including applications that connect the Service or your profile on the Service with a third-party web site or feature. For example, the Service may include a feature that enables you to share Content from the Service or your Content with a third party, which may be publicly posted on that third party's service or application. Using this functionality typically requires you to login to your account on the third-party service and you do so at your own risk. Envision does not control any of these third-party web services or any of their content. You expressly acknowledge and agree that Envision is in no way responsible or liable for any such third-party services or features. YOUR CORRESPONDENCE AND BUSINESS DEALINGS WITH THIRD PARTIES FOUND THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE SOLELY BETWEEN YOU AND THE THIRD PARTY. You may choose, at your sole and absolute discretion and risk, to use applications that connect the Service or your profile on the Service with a third-party service (each, an "Application") and such Application may interact with, connect to or gather and/or pull information from and to your Service profile. By using such Applications, you acknowledge and agree to the following: (i) if you use an Application to share information, you are consenting to information about your profile on the Service being shared; (ii) your use of an Application may cause personally identifying information to be publicly disclosed and/or associated with you, even if Envision has not itself provided such information; and (iii) your use of an Application is at your own option and risk, and you will hold the Envision Parties (defined below) harmless for activity related to the Application.
10. You agree that you are responsible for all data charges you incur through use of the Service.
11. We prohibit crawling, scraping, caching or otherwise accessing any content on the Service via automated means, including but not limited to, user profiles and photos (except as may be the result of standard search engine protocols or technologies used by a search engine with Envision' express consent).
12. You agree that there is no legal or contractual relationship or obligation between you and the Envision for whatever reason by using the Service.
2. Some of the Service is supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that Envision may place such advertising and promotions on the Service or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
3. You acknowledge that we may not always identify paid services, sponsored content, or commercial communications as such. You also acknowledge that we may use your email address and other identifiable information your provide during sign up to periodically communicate with you through newsletters or any other electronic campaigns.
5. The Service contains content owned or licensed by Envision ("Envision Content"). Envision Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and, as between you and Envision, Envision owns and retains all rights in the Envision Content and the Service. You will not remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Envision Content and you will not reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise exploit the Envision Content.
6. The Service name and logo are trademarks of Envision, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Envision. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of Envision, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from Envision.
7. Although it is Envision intention for the Service to be available as much as possible, there will be occasions when the Service may be interrupted, including, without limitation, for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment. Also, Envision reserves the right to remove any Content from the Service for any reason, without prior notice. Content removed from the Service may continue to be stored by Envision, including, without limitation, in order to comply with certain legal obligations, but may not be retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, Envision encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. In other words, Envision is not a backup service and you agree that you will not rely on the Service for the purposes of Content backup or storage. Envision will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Services, or the loss of any Content. You also acknowledge that the Internet may be subject to breaches of security and that the submission of Content or other information may not be secure.
10. It is Envision policy not to accept or consider content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials other than those we have specifically requested and to which certain specific terms, conditions and requirements may apply. This is to avoid any misunderstandings if your ideas are similar to those we have developed or are developing independently. Accordingly, Envision does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas, and takes no responsibility for any materials or ideas so transmitted. If, despite our policy, you choose to send us content, information, ideas, suggestions, or other materials, you further agree that Envision is free to use any such content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials, for any purposes whatsoever, including, without limitation, developing and marketing products and services, without any liability or payment of any kind to you.
Reporting Copyright and Other IP Violations
1. We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
2. If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your access to the service.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Limitation of Liability; Waiver
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE IMAGE SEARCHER PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, ECONOMIC, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES) THAT ARE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO: (A) THE SERVICE; (B) THE IMAGE SEARCHER CONTENT; (C) USER CONTENT; (D) YOUR USE OF, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICE; (E) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH AN INVESTIGATION BY THE IMAGE SEARCHER PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES REGARDING YOUR OR ANY OTHER PARTY'S USE OF THE SERVICE; (F) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH COPYRIGHT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERS; (G) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE SERVICE'S OPERATION; OR (H) ANY DAMAGE TO ANY USER'S COMPUTER, MOBILE DEVICE, OR OTHER EQUIPMENT OR TECHNOLOGY INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE FROM ANY SECURITY BREACH OR FROM ANY VIRUS, BUGS, TAMPERING, FRAUD, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER LINE OR NETWORK FAILURE OR ANY OTHER TECHNICAL OR OTHER MALFUNCTION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR EVEN IF THE IMAGE SEARCHER PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WHETHER CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY NEGLIGENCE, ACTS OF GOD, TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, OR THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF THE SERVICE). IN NO EVENT WILL THE IMAGE SEARCHER PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT WILL THE IMAGE SEARCHER PARTIES TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES OR CAUSES OR ACTION EXCEED ONE HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS ($100.00).YOU AGREE THAT IN THE EVENT YOU INCUR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURIES THAT ARISE OUT OF IMAGE SEARCHER' ACTS OR OMISSIONS, THE DAMAGES, IF ANY, CAUSED TO YOU ARE NOT IRREPARABLE OR SUFFICIENT TO ENTITLE YOU TO AN INJUNCTION PREVENTING ANY EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEB SITE, SERVICE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT OR OTHER CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY THE IMAGE SEARCHER PARTIES, AND YOU WILL HAVE NO RIGHTS TO ENJOIN OR RESTRAIN THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION, ADVERTISING, EXHIBITION OR EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEB SITE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT, SERVICE, OR OTHER CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY THE IMAGE SEARCHER PARTIES.BY ACCESSING THE SERVICE, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU MAY BE WAIVING RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO CLAIMS THAT ARE AT THIS TIME UNKNOWN OR UNSUSPECTED, AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH WAIVER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND, AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVE, THE BENEFITS OF SECTION 1542 OF THE CIVIL CODE OF CALIFORNIA, AND ANY SIMILAR LAW OF ANY STATE OR TERRITORY, WHICH PROVIDES AS FOLLOWS: "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR."IMAGE SEARCHER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES.
Envision Technologies B.V.
ATTN: Arbitration Opt-out
You must include your name and residence address and a clear statement that you want to opt out of this arbitration agreement.
If the prohibition against class actions and other claims brought on behalf of third parties contained above is found to be unenforceable, then all of the preceding language in this Arbitration section will be null and void. This arbitration agreement will survive the termination of your relationship with Envision.
Time Limitation on Claims
You agree that any claim you may have arising out of or related to your relationship with Envision must be filed within one year after such claim arose; otherwise, your claim is permanently barred.
Governing Law & Venue
These Order Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern the placing of pre-orders ("Order") with Envision Technologies B.V. (“we”, “ us”, or “Envision Technologies B.V.”) for our storage products and other accessories ("Products"). Please read these Terms carefully before submitting your Pre-Order of any Envision Technologies B.V. Products. By submitting your Pre-Order, you agree to be legally bound by these terms.
When placing a Order for Envision Technologies B.V. Products, you will be required to provide certain information, such as your address and billing information. You represent and warrant that all such information is accurate, and you shall ensure that such information is kept current. Envision Technologies B.V. shall have no responsibility or liability for inaccurate information or information that later becomes outdated, and shall have no obligation to make efforts to determine the correct contact or shipping information. You can update your information at any time prior to your product being shipped by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You acknowledge and agree that Envision Technologies B.V. may decline or delay reservations to avoid oversubscription or as it deems appropriate, provided that we will make efforts to inform you within two (2) weeks of our receipt of your Order, and that you will be entitled to a full refund of the purchase Price.
You will be charged the full Price of the Products at the time of placing the Order. If Envision Technologies B.V. is unable to commence shipping the Products on or before the one-year anniversary of your placing the Pre-Order, Envision Technologies B.V. shall process a full refund to you. Your placing of a preorder constitutes your express agreement to Envision Technologies B.V. of charging the full Price of the Products at such time.
Envision Technologies B.V. will build Products according to the order in which the Order is received. This position does not imply receiving a particular number associated with your Products. If you cancel or forfeit your reservation in accordance with the terms of this Agreement, your position will be taken by the next person on the Product reservation list. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree that we may need to build and use Products for a variety of purposes, such as in-house and third-party testing, evaluation, and display prior to fulfilling Product reservations. Furthermore, we may in our discretion prior to fulfilling Product reservations offer for sale to the public (for instance, by auctioning off) a limited number of Products. Please consult our website or our newsletter for more information about such events.
Although we will make efforts to begin delivering Products as soon as reasonably practicable, you understand and agree that there may be delays. An estimated time of delivery (ETD) is only an estimate, is subject to change, and Envision Technologies B.V. does not represent or warrant that it will be able to ship the Product by the estimated date. As a result, in the event that a delay arises and the estimated shipment and/or release of the product is not met, Envision Technologies B.V. is not responsible for any damages that may occur due to the delay, nor shall it be obligated, except as set forth in these Terms, to provide any discounts, refunds or credits due to any such delays. We will provide you periodical updates with respect to such delivery schedule. If for any reason you decide that you do not wish to continue to wait for your Product, you may cancel your reservation as provided for in Section 6 below.
The purchase price ("Price") does not include taxes and other government charges, which are your responsibility. If the Price drops after you have ordered, we will refund you the difference. If the Price goes up, your order is secure at the low Price. The Order Price is valid from the moment you place the Pre-Order right up to 10 days after you receive the item. To claim a refund for the difference, email us at email@example.com.
You or Envision Technologies B.V. may cancel this reservation by terminating the Order at any time for any or no reason within 14 days of placing the order. Cancellations are not possible after 14 days of placing an order. If Envision Technologies B.V. cancels your reservation you will receive a full refund of the purchase Price without interest (and you will not pay any processing fee). Refund or cancellation requests must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL Envision Technologies B.V. BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT. IN THE EVENT Envision Technologies B.V. IS HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WILL BE THE FULL REFUND OF YOUR PURCHASE PRICE WITHOUT INTEREST.
The purchase of the Products is subject to additional terms and conditions provided by Envision Technologies B.V., including in respect of any software included in the Products or intellectual property embodied in the Products or data collected by the Products. The current Terms and Conditions of Sale can be found in the footer of the checkout page and are subject to change without notice. Your purchase of the Product will be subject to these terms and conditions and the refund policy
You acknowledge that you are at least 18 years old and will take delivery of your Product. You acknowledge and agree that Envision Technologies B.V. will initially focus its service efforts on certain geographical areas, and may expand to other areas as the company grows.
Envision Technologies B.V. DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE PROTOTYPE PRODUCT DISPLAYED BY Envision Technologies B.V. WHETHER BEFORE OR AFTER YOU HAVE PLACED THE ORDER. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE PRODUCT, ITS DESIGN AND TECHNICAL FEATURES ARE CURRENTLY UNDER DEVELOPMENT AND THAT THE PRODUCT THAT MAY BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE BY YOU MAY BE MATERIALLY DIFFERENTLY FROM THE PROTOTYPE PRODUCT. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE UNHAPPY WITH THE FINAL VERSION OF THE PRODUCT, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WILL BE TO CANCEL YOUR PRE-ORDER AS DESCRIBED IN SECTION 6 ABOVE.
Envision Technologies B.V. reserves the right to change any of the terms for any or no reason. We will provide notice of any material changes and, if you are unhappy with such changes, your sole and exclusive remedy will be to cancel your reservation as described in Section 6 above.
These Terms constitutes the entire agreement between the parties pertaining to its subject matter and it supersedes all prior agreements, representations and understandings of the parties. This Agreement shall be governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Netherlands. The venue for any actions relating to the subject matter or enforcement of this Agreement shall be in the Netherlands, the place where this Agreement was entered and is to be performed. You may not assign this Agreement or any of the rights granted to you hereunder.
Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: March 11, 2020
Thank you for shopping at Envision Glasses operated by Envision Technologies B.V..
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 14 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 14 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
The following Goods cannot be returned:
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
Envision Technologies B.V. Wilhelmina van Pruisenweg 104, 2595 AN, The Hague, Netherlands
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, You'll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to You.
If the Goods weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the Order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us: